So we're left with less than 2 weeks before I fly to Geneva. Getting really nervous hahah! There are still so many things I have to do!
1) Get pretty passport photos. Should I apply makeup? My clubbing makeup? ahahahah!
2) Get all the documents ready. Hard copies of certs and all zzz
3) Get a new laptop (and a chio laptop case)
4) Install skype lolol! I've been getting pressured to do so asap
5) Buy belts, tights and towels
I pretty much have everything else:)
So I went shopping with Andrew on Saturday. That idiot pushed back our meeting time by an hour when I was alr out-.- So I was left walking around orchard for approximately 1.5 hours since I was gonna be early anyway. I ended up walking to my new place, Cairnhill Circle and just roamed around the area to check for the nearest bus stops/ shortcuts (if any). I am very disappointed to say that there's no sheltered walkway/shortcuts to the nearest bus stop/ mrt station. and for someone who doesn't have an umbrella, it's really bad news.
'get an umbrella then', you say. But well, I'm just bad with umbrellas. left my last umbrella in NJ's computer lab 3 years ago and I never replaced it. Anyway, I've always hated folding wet umbrellas and taking them out to dry when I reach home. too much work. Plus my yard isn't huge. So when I expand my umbrella there, I have nowhere else to walk. and yea, about folding umbrellas: HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE THEIRS LOOK SO NEAT AND MINE'S JUST SO SHIT. seriously. they say 'follow the fold crease lines' and I always do. but somehow, mine just becomes a messy blob in the end. so yea, umbrellas aren't really my kinda thing. they should totally invent some rain shielding mechanism that's neat, easy to use and not bulky. I'll buy it! hehe!
Anyway, I have been searching for professional looking hairstyles that I can do to go with my business suits heh! I've found one that's relatively easy so far. It's like a low chignon. hahah! I'm so gonna rock the business look woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment