Today is a good day. I got half a day of weekend duty instead of the heavily feared full day duty. AND. no points deducted OMG YAY! But idk what this weekend duty's for. For ponning duty on Friday to have my interview AND because I was 'sick', or for ponning weekend duty on Saturday to go to Milan. hmmmm. anyway whatever, I am so happy!
PLUS. RITZ CARLTON OFFERED ME AN INTERNSHIP POSITION IN THEIR FRONT OFFICE DEPARTMENT. OMG YAY! to think I thought the interview with the Front Office Manager went really bad. and I was mulling over it the whole day and being all depressed. and he told me he was only going to offer the position to 2 people. (and after giving me a lecture about how I should read up more about EQ, which I assumed he thought I was lacking, after giving him weirdass examples about my weaknesses which I came up with. Because your teachers always tell you to create weaknesses that are pseudo strengths, I really thought gg alr) so anyway. I feel like a lucky ducky! WOOHOO! but I have an interview with St Regis on Thursday. I will still go on with it. Because hey, it's St Regis. Though Banqueting department la. idk. hahaha! See how la. But for now, I'll most probably be accepting Ritz Carlton's offer:)
I'm going to A La Carte later AGAIN. I know what you're thinking. I really make full use of the facilities here like a kiasu Singaporean eh. But then again, the school fees are so expensive. And meals are already paid for. So instead of having food in a less classy atmosphere, why not just enjoy it all at a la carte? hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment