Friday, March 15, 2013

Hairy Problem:(

Gosh the people at Coca Cola are so inefficient:( I waited the entire afternoon for somebody to come replace our leaking water dispenser. Told me they would come around 4/5.. And the knocked off at 5.30. So yea la, seeing to how its alr 6.05, the irresponsible servicemen isn't gonna come la. Make me waste my precious off day wtf. well I guess at least I managed to have dimsum with my mum at Hua Ting this afternoon. Then I came home and played Candy Crush while waiting. Seriously, this game is sucking my life away. And I'm not even halfway there (is there even an end point to this). I'm currently at Level 37 when I know of people who have advanced to level 1** hahaha! oh well, this had better be a fad that'll die down in no time. If not, I'll just feel like an epic loser la. forever stuck at 37.

Anyway, am suffering from hair dilemma right now. I just feel that my hair was way healthier when I had bangs and shorter hair. but people have been telling me to keep my long fringe. I mean it looks nice on good days. But on days when my hair becomes all frumpy, complete with the centre parting induced from sleeping and moving about, I just feel like shit most mornings (yea ok I have a confession to make: I don't shower when I wake up/before leaving home unless absolutely necessary. I prefer to shower before bedtime la ok) I know just 4 months ago I was so enthusiastic about growing my fringe out and having fabulous hairstyles


like this. but I just feel my face getting rounded and hair getting flatter. and I can't pull off the long fringe look. Really feel like going back to bangs. Look like this:


Like with a little past shoulder length hair with long bangs. so pretty la! I mean I've tried this length before. it's alright (but then again, not so versatile. Like I can't tie it up or do anything because the unlayered hair looks bad when its all bunched together in a ponytail. so I can't decide...

should I just give my long hair, long fringe another chance? probably get a curling iron to play with? or have bangs but keep the length of my hair. and look like sophie willocq. oh gosh she's so pretty!


why is she so gorgeous!! I feel like saying I wanna be eurasian like her. hahah that's the only reason why I wish to have angmoh blood in me. to look chio. other than that, nah. I'm happy just the way I am. #asianpride

hmmmm, k shall head down to Paragon now to get my new phone. and get a curling iron. hahahah! AIYAH MAYBE I'LL JUST TRIM MY BANGS LA. MAKE IT LONG SIDE SWEPT BANGS AND LOOK LIKE SOPHIE WILLOCQ



No comments: