Tuesday, August 27, 2013

109 likes

Hello everyone! I've finally found the time to blog again. Jeevan's being taking up alot of my time (this guy ah) but I'm not complaining haha. Have been seeing him everyday and night. It's like we're catching up on lost time to get to know each other. Don't know what the rush is about though heh. Anyway yes. I guess it's official. Meet my new boyfriend, Jeevan Bell


Yea I know I know. This is when you say, "But I thought you said you didn't like angmohs! What kind of hypocritical bitch are you!" Hahaha oopz my bad I guess? Idk Jeevan just seems really different from other angmoh guys I've encountered and well, I've been really happy so far. So I guess that's all that matters right?:) Anyway I would just like to thank everybody who has given us their blessings. Really means a lot to us and well, to a someone who has nothing but cautious (and imo mean) words for us, I thank you for your concern but uh, I don't think it's really necessary at this point. In fact, I've never really appreciated your concern because everytime I talk to you, I just get filled with negativity from your side and you never fail to make me feel horrible about myself. So yes. 

Anyway, so what have I been to you ask. Well, just lots of school, kitchen duty, leisure cooking, Geneva, doing my internship board and exploring Montana and Sierre hahaha

Yes I realised there are so many places in the area that I didn't even know exist. God knows what I was doing last semester while I was here in Bluche. Like I finally found the Coop in Sierre, and the cinema next to it (I wonder if all the movies are dubbed in French. Shall get Jeevan to take me there one day hehe) And I finally made it to Montana lake, and the many shops and restaurants and Migros pass it. omg why didn't I realise Montana was that big. I feel sorry for myself lol:/ We're probably going to Bern next weekend. Didn't know it was so close by just 1 hour plus away woohoo! Thought it was gonna take us 3 hours:O So yes Bern next week can't wait! 

Speaking of Bern, let me just share a little about my Geneva trip? I went with Sharon and Kelvin one Saturday. T'was rather impromptu as we were intending to go to Zurich at first for some music festival. Then Sharon realised the band she wanted to see was not playing. So she became less keen. Decided to go to Sion instead. But then on Friday night, as Sharon did her research, she found that there wasn't much to see and do there other than churches-.- So yes Saturday morning she asked if we wanted to go to Geneva. I said yes and we took a train there! Bought 2 bags in zara! 1 yellow Chanel inspired piece (my mum has the real thing. It's super gorgeous but damn tiny. Yea sorry we're too poor to get the big one) and another black sling. Got both at sale prices. I think it amounted to around CHF 40 in total? Not bad right? For Zara goods heh! Then we shopped around the other boutiques. It's really quite nice in Geneva. Would have been nicer if we got there earlier. Imagine the amount of shopping that we could have done:P But I guess since Jeevan lives there and all, I'll be going to Geneva more often? (ok I say only. Maybe he has no intentions to take me back to Geneva cheh) Anyway, then we went to their funfair (because it coincided with their National day month or smth like that) Geneva's normally not so crowded. But that weekend was (by Swiss standards, crazy hahah) But I guess to Singaporeans, its like a pasar malam crowd? Not so much Orchard crowd (you know especially when it rains and everybody somehow needs to get from Ion to Taka and the Wisma linkway just gets jammed up with you being stuck to the ass of the guy in front of you, with his baby staring at you and you pray he/she doesn't start bawling due to the stuffiness. And the cheeko in his ugly checkered polo tee behind you takes this opportunity to fulfill all his fucked up fantasies. yea. Anyway, we met Jeevan at the fair and decided to go to this Singaporean/Malaysian/Indonesian restaurant for dinner. It is owned by this Singaporean Malay guy (who apparently speaks many languages lol) He came up to me and started speaking to me in Hokkien after hearing that I was from Singapore wtf. ok I mean I understand the dialect. I can speak it as well when not under stress. But after being placed in angmohland for like a month and losing touch with speaking and hearing Hokkien, I was stunned hahahah. Anyway, the food was not bad. We ended up watching some of the fireworks from our seat (yea National Day fireworks) and rushed to take the last train back to Sierre (almost missed it ok hahah)

Anyway, I don't want to sound like a stalker but I can see Jeevan walking up the hill  to my building. So I guess that's all for now!:)

No comments: