Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm not a mean bitch

so it's been 2 boring and horribly cold days. Life up here's starting to get really boring omg. and as usual, Sarah's skyping in the study area and has no regard for the rest of her poor flatmates. why do people talk so loudly and involve the entire world in their conversations. that I really don't understand. however, can't say I'm not enjoying it lol. the things she says. entertaining. (oopz I'm not a mean person but :X)and omg she's been skyping the whole day. not kidding. does she really have so many things to talk about. even my parents get only 1 hour of my time hahah. ok that's because they always end the convo abruptly by saying stuff like, 'ok I'm tired. skype you tmr or smth. good night'. but still.. don't think I can sustain a convo for more than 2 hours nonstop omg. ok that's unless I'm talking to people like Alissa and Nurul heheheh! man I miss these girls omg. less than a month more and I'll be in full embrace of the Motherland. yay!

I'm starting Stewarding duty tmr.  Final practical class before we go for our exams during academic week and I'M OFFFFFFFF! Apparently, stewarding's really easy. I mean yea I guess it is. But the ugly uniform's bothering me quite a bit. Can't imagine looking so unglamourous for 2 weeks wtf. Just hope I don't have to walk out of the kitchen for duty. I will die of embarrassment:/ they should seriously design prettier stewarding uniforms. maybe change the colour for starters. hmmm make everything fitting? idk.

sigh should I start doing Gamberoni's homework? Maybe I can read his slides first. Or study French? hmmmmm.. Or maybe cocktail.. Anyway, Alex's cooking tonight^^ Fried Rice! woohoo! okie I better go do something constructive now.

No comments: