hey everyone!
just a short message before I prepare for tonight's party hahah. I'm kinda excited since it's my first time at a beach party. BUT the weather's been gloomy the whole day. Frankly, I hope things get better in the coming year. I know I'm a very very lucky girl. Living the life many people dream of (eh real one ok), probably going to do something I'm gonna enjoy in life (while some people are stuck following the wishes of their parents blindly). Yes I am very fortunate to have such understanding and loving parents who have the financial ability to support me through all these so that my dreams can come true (omg i almost typed through. choy choy) So I really can't complain much. But let's just hope memories from December will stay in 2012 and that 2013 will be a meaningful year.
In the coming year,
I hope to reach a new high in my academic pursuits (means getting an even higher average^^)
Do well and learn as much as I can from my internship.
Pick myself up from all my disappointments and get over everything.
Get my driver's licence
Not frequent clubs so much (should be easy la. My closest buds aren't even around in Singapore)
Be nicer to those who deserve it:)
Discover what I really want in romance and find that person. (not early alr leh. people QiuQiu found her husband when she was 18. I'm like 20 next year. cannot cannot)
7 resolutions: I think all are quite reasonable and am quite confident I'll be able to achieve all in the coming year. Wish me luck then:)
HUAT AH
No comments:
Post a Comment