Sunday, January 13, 2013

A week to look forward to

I need to learn to be less bitter about things (especially things that I clearly have no interest for anymore) In fact, its more like since I can't obtain certain things, other's shouldn't have to be given that opportunity especially because I don't think she deserves it more than I do. RAWR. jealousdel has to disappear. such ill feelings are surfacing for no good reason man omggg.

ANYHOOZ, I did my hair yesterday. finally. basically trimmed my hair. had it layered. told the guy (Avan) my annoying problem with my bangs and he suggested I layered them so it would be swept to the side better. Heeded his advice. eh it worked this morning leh. YAY! So I have proper side swept bangs/ side fringe now. woohoo! Am probably walking to taka later to get taka vouchers with my mum. There's this fashion show tmr and my mum's in charge of buying tokens of appreciation for the participants (AKA MY SISTER AND HER FRIEND LOLWTF. ok and some other people too la) We just came back from my granny's birthday party actually. Had birthday cake and a bowl of mee sua. I actually enjoy going there from time to time (only for family gatherings) because there are so many many many kids there. I swear its like we own a childcare centre. hahaha! and somehow all of them are just so ADORABLE! hehehe! you know there are some kids out there who just. don't look cute idk how. and the worst part is they have all these unique and elegant and attractive names. but somehow, I just don't think it matches their looks la no offence. ok I better shut up here lest I get hate messages and what not from parents with not so cute babies who have awesomely misfitting names. but yea. my nieces and nephews are however, the cutest bunch of human beings. not kidding. hahaha (it must really run in the family la huh^^)

this week's gonna be an exciting week. it's my cousin's wedding tmr. a pity I have to work:( so can only attend the wedding dinner. Would have been fun to participate in the entire day's activities. oh well:( next time I guess. Hopefully I have more cousins getting hitched soon. friends also can la. I mean we're 20 alr^^ give it another 5 years or so:) Then just work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I have Thurs and Fri off woohoo! and Fri's comms ball! hahaha you know I'm actually looking forward to it. Like first and foremost, I haven't seen wenyi in like forever. we really really have to catch up man hahaha! Also probably gonna meet other NJ schoolmates and see some familiar faces. and I really really wanna see how the ballroom of Shangri-La looks like^^ you know. hearing about people getting married there or having events there.. it always sounds so distant and mysterious lolol. like some branded coveted thing that people do not experience everyday lolol! so yes, i really wanna see how it's like there. and lastly, cos I get to dress up and look chio that day la. who doesn't like looking pretty you tell me. hahaha! but its gonna be my first time wearing a gown. can you imagine me tripping over it and falling flat on my face omg. dont even wanna think about it hahaha!

k shit its raining now. have to wait before heading out I guess. meh:/

No comments: