Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm a Clothes Person

Alrighty so as you can see, I've updated the look of my  blog. Is this prettier? T'was supposed to have been way more pink and feminine. But yea I decided Lilac and Sky Blue would look good with pink as well. Anyway, if you've also noticed, I've added titles to my posts. Yes I actually went back to each post in my archives and thought of suitable titles to add in. I guess it makes the blog posts look more complete. Gives me more excuse to add colour to my blog as well lol. So yea, if you go down my archives and read what I've posted over the past year, you would see titles. Beyond that, please don't bother. I couldn't even bring myself to read what I wrote. So embarrassed I actually thought in certain ways in the past hahah. Well at least I know I grew more mature over the years heh.

So I had Campbell's Wild Mushroom Soup for lunch. For the sake of adding more visual aid to my blog, come let me upload a piccie of it.


Hahah I remember how I used to have this every Saturday. I would stop by KAP after dance and get this, together with a box of 5 identical Salmon Sushi heheh! And yes, being the creature of habit that I was, I never got sick of the taste. wtf there's this mosquito flying around the living room. oh when I finally get to smack you.... 

We had a Mother's Day dinner on Sunday too. At some vegetarian restaurant along Peck Seah Street (I remember because it sounded like Liang Seah, but was in fact not very near to it). We were a party of I think 20 plus. So we occupied a whole row. Thankfully I got to sit at the corner. Since I wasn't feeling that sociable (plus I didn't really talk to this side much) and knew I had the freedom to go pee if I needed to lol. I hate it when we sit in rows and I'm in the middle. Then when I have to get up and go pee, I'll feel so paiseh and decide not to go. And in the end, I feel terrible. So yes. On the plane, in lectures, everything.. ALWAYS SIT AT THE SIDE. Anyway, after that, we proceeded to Indochine at Gardens by the Bay. Didn't know there was a such a place there la. Pretty impressive. We went to the rooftop bar. And the view was breathtaking. Everyone began whipping out their phones to photograph whatever they could. I was no exception LOL. 


hahaha sorry its so dark. There wasn't flash because I did a frontal camera thingy. But I liked how my hair looked (at that moment only) I wanna go back there one day! Plus its so quiet up there at the rooftop bar. Perfect for dates and idk what people like to do when they're blessed with a lotta privacy. Maybe take a nap and be as unglam as ever because not many people will be there to judge? what were you thinking. yea that's what my uncleS did. both of them, one on each side lol. Anyway, we had white wine. The adults had red. If I'm not wrong, it was some Oyster Bay something. Sauvignon Blanc la. hahah! I had a glass and a half. And by the time we went home, ALL of us were exhausted. And we still had work the next day T.T lucky belle didn't have school. stupid. 

I was reading Audrey's blog the other day (again) when she described how Tim actually managed to surprise her by letting her shop in private in a shoe store for an hour with the assistance of the store's designer (?), and then she got to go home with 3 pairs of her choice after that. So apparently, according to Tim, there are girls who are shoe people, and then there are bag people. He figured that since Audrey wasn't  bag person, she was more into shoes. So it set me thinking where I fell under. I have like only one pair of permanent shoes (my black flats from Primark which cost 7 pounds. The others are heels/wedges that I only wear once in a blue moon) and a permanent pink handbag from Ladies Market. The other bags are like brought out only occasionally. So what does that make me? I think I'm a clothes person. lol. 


No comments: