Well I actually thought it was the perfect time to plan a clubbing night. And so I did. Started asking people last week. Was kinda glad when 100% of who I asked agreed. Some even expressed that it has been ages since they last went, and could thus not wait lol. Then as the week progressed, things (somemore can tell me its classified information-.-) started interfering, people started backing out (ok 2 only la) became less thrilled about a weekend that I myself was looking forward to:/ What frustrated me most was when I wanted to confirm details with a certain someone, I could not get a reply from her, despite sending multiple texts to ask if she'd read my texts-.- seriously felt like I was begging her to come wtf. Then had to find out by myself after reading her blog that she didn't 'see the draw anymore - at all'. like it would have cost you a limb to just reply and tell me you changed your mind.
Now to me, clubbing has not always been an act of decadence in itself. It symbolises the carefree days we had after A's and before uni, which I longed for, it reminds me of the good times I had with friends from JC, whom I wanted to reunite with just for a night. It means more than having some horny asshole grinding you from behind or seeing retarded ah lians sashay stupidly like they own the dance floor. All I wanted was just one night to relive memories. Everybody's growing up too fast with various responsibilities that they can't neglect wtf. So hard to even set a place and date when everyone's available seriously. ok see la. now I sound like I'm begging people to come clubbing with me again. argh I just hope whoever who claimed they would come down tmr will not back out on me last minute.
I've been waiting for Saturday all week (and probably for the past 9 months) yes that's how long I've not been to a proper Singaporean club with a large group of friends. enough time to produce a baby seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment