Thursday, October 01, 2015

Get My Name Right Omg

Sighpie, it's one of those days when I just resent my parents for giving me my name. To think of all places, I would have trouble with people pronouncing my English name here. Haven't we all be doing so well all along, just adopting the French pronunciation? And it's not like I haven't corrected you-.- THREE TIMES!!! THREE TIMES OVER TWO YEARS. and you actually know my face! You just match my face to the name "chen-dle".

And then today, my greatest nightmare happened. You tried to pronounce my full name FMLLLL.
If you can't pronounce my English name, do you think you can actually cope with my Asian last name and Chinese name successfully? Omg so embarrassing:/

Ok back to Marketing now. Sigh, some people just don't make the effort, do they. Or maybe they just have this inability.

Going to Belgium next week btw! I'll try to have as much fun as possible heh.

No comments: