Saturday, May 26, 2012

We Held Hands

Today was nice.

Lunch at Sakae at CPF Building, Tanjong Pagar. Then MIB3 at Cine (saw a lot of NJ people. Hahaha these non muggers tsk tsk. Hahaha but then again, gotta be fair to them. Last day of school before June Hols. So I guess part 1 of CTs just ended) Speaking of which, I keep getting CTs and Promos mixed up these days. HAHA. Like when I intend to say CTs, I say Promos and vice versa. Hahaha it's been 6 months since I last had school. Gonna return to NJ soon though. To collect my A Level cert heh! And I guess that'll be the last time I'll step into NJ? Unless you're telling me I'll go back during my vacations from Switzerland la. hahaha!

I digress. Anyway, after the movie, we shopped at H&M (20 dollar shirt only had size L left hahaha) then went to Zara before going home. Damn the super long taxi queue. meh.

Guess this was what I kinda wanted.
:)

No comments: