Like 2 weeks ago, the director finally sent out an email to everyone telling them that they can start taking me out to meet clients, go on site inspections etc. Whee how fun right! But I've only been to a grand total of 1 meeting. Lol I guess I still have another month to go. So there's still time. But adding on to this, I have 2 parties to plan (my birthday and the office's Christmas party), my internship research report to do and other adhoc things lol (I just settled my school fee issues. urgh so bothersome). So I don't think I'll really be so bored at work in December actually, now that I think about it.
So anyway, during my many weeks of boredom, I've been spending it doing what most girls stereotypically like to do. I've been daydreaming like crazy omg. If somehow you manage to have my mind read and have the things I say in my mind amplified, lol. Most people are going to have an awesome time laughing about how ridiculous my thoughts get. Daydreaming about my ideal dream guy (who may or may not have surfaced in my life heh) and the way we will tell people how we met. About how my friends will react and what they will say and do. Then at our wedding (yea I imagine us getting married), Friend A is going to talk about how elated he is that we lasted through all these storms and how he had an enormous part to play in this union. And another Friend A and one more Friend A (I realised A is a popular initial among my friends) will share about how I used to gush about said dream guy all the time till they got so tired of my nonsense and secretly thought I was just bullshitting and fangirling. But alas, true love stands the test of time and a gazillion years later, after many trials and tribulations, here I am standing with my dashing groom at my dream super grand palatial wedding, in my dream wedding gown (haven't thought about the details yet. Maybe tomorrow). Lol what peculiar thoughts. (I'm not a creepy fan girl)
Don't know why but I'm suddenly transported back to being my secondary school going self. Who doesn't like living in their little bubble where everything in this pre-conceived perfect little world falls into place.
So embrace me while I shut myself from this place and the insufferable people who make co-existing unbearable. If only there were a pair of arms that would shield me from reality. A pair of reliable arms at that. So tired of disappointments. But I guess that's part and parcel of life right.
No comments:
Post a Comment