Bechamel [bay-sha-melle]: she pronounces it as bay-camel
Veloute [va-loo-tay]: she pronounces it as vee-lao-t
Now she's saying something that sounds like hot-tay? wtf is hot-tay?! She actually said a lot more but I forgot hahaha!
omg she just spelt 'hot-tay'. Turns out she was trying to pronounce hor d'oeuvres lol. I feel like befriending her. She seems like she'll make a very fun and entertaining friend. She just squawked in public lol.
Oh man I'm on Gmarket right now and the dresses look so pretty! I'm so tempted to order them right away. But my wardrobe's already bursting and I haven't worn every outfit in there yet:/ Yea I'm waiting for CNY so I can start putting on new clothes, as per tradition. I have so many new clothes but because I'm pantang, I've been putting them away and wearing my old clothes instead. Argh can't wait for next Thursday seriously! And the Gmarket dresses are quite affordable! KRW 12900 for a piece. Ok right! That's around S$16! My only concern is the quality though:/ I don't want to end up paying substandard prices for substandard clothes. Not worth it man. Been there done that. Last year, I got a bunch of stuff from Qoo10 and I ended up wearing NONE because the material's either too sheer or the dresses are too short/disproportionate. A total waste of money.
Back to Gmarket. Eh there are some dresses that look like they'll make awesome maternity wear btw (in a good way lol). Like you know how a lot of maternity dresses just look frumpy and you end up getting size XL for normal clothes, these Gmarket dresses look like they're made for pregnant women and they look so adorable too lol.
Like this one on the right! I love it! And it makes the mum/wearer look so erm virginal and innocent LOL.
sian I just overheard this other group talking about their presentation grade. Why are we lagging behind! I guess the good thing is this wouldn't really affect our grade though since the points only contribute to our chances in getting the 'grand incentive prize' lol. Champagne from France (idk which region. Champagne maybe? lol) But aiyah we're an Asian group so it's not really doing much to motivate us. Now if you were to lure me with say, sushi buffet or something equally as awesome (a date with Lee Min Ho maybe?), I'll probably be more driven to get that carrot.
Will this dress make me look like a spa therapist? Or a Chanel makeup counter girl?
I used to like such designs because I think they look sleek. Like they also have versions where there's just this simple black dress with short sleeves and a white collar. Then one day I started seeing staff members in spas and boutiques wear this (what beautiful uniforms right) and well, never again did I think of buying clothes like that. (though I still think it looks clean and classy)
K there's another hour plus to class. Then it's duty tonight and I'm done for the day. I find this semester less taxing in terms of scheduling. Like we have very few physical lessons and I spend a lot of time just sitting around in the lobby or just coming to school later in the afternoon. So all's good:) The weather's getting really pleasant too. Sunny, yet I see snow. I took some pictures actually but seeing to how my cable's at home, I'll probably upload them all tonight or tmr. Alright, shall get back to Gmarket then


No comments:
Post a Comment