Omg I feel my eyelids drooping down. I'm so sleepy you have no idea:( And instead of actually sitting in the comforts of my room or something blogging away, I'm stranded in the Main Building because the Funi driver guy conveniently decided that he could be un-punctual and leave the station before schedule. So although the funi was supposed to leave Bluche at 7.29, it left at 7.27, just as I was approaching the station. And I actually ran from Marketplace to the Funi station in 4 minutes la fml. So as the funi left before my miserable eyes, I walked back dejectedly to the Main Building. Sighpie. Another hour of rotting into nothingness. Sounds super fun heh.
Anyway, on the bright side, I'm so glad today's over. Survived the Finance exam this afternoon. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually. And I managed to finish all the questions. So good for me:) Have also finished the law essay. Omg I have new found respect for all of my friends doing Law (yea ok they would have garnered a considerable amount of respect from me alr, since the course is highly selective in itself. Unless they're in some rubbish school la lol) But really, it was so tough for me. Like I found a few resources and academic journals and found it so hard to not lift from those documents because the legal jargons were so cheem and irreplaceable (at least to me). So yes, I'm so glad I finished it. And McMath just told us yesterday that we could just copy certain things word for word from journals, such as laws and regulations since rephrasing it might cause the meaning to be diluted or distorted. So yay, I'll go edit my essay later.
I think today will be spent doing my Marketing project. It's due next week. Gotta study for Econs exam too. The good thing though, is that we've covered all these things in J1. So it's pretty basic. And it's MCQ hahaha. But then again, MCQs can get tricky so idk man. I'll just start studying this weekend I think. That being said, I think we're finally going to Aligro on Saturday. Carrie got a car in the beginning of the month and she's been an angel, sending us to and fro school and Montana! So yes, I think we're going to Aligro on Saturday. But this means I'll be missing dance:( Lol can't believe I used to dread dance on Saturdays. Now I can't wait to go. Probably because certain people don't run classes here in Bluche. Thankfully. Lol I still bear grudges. Whatever, he was dumb.
And hahah I think my weekends won't be so free after all. I initially thought this semester was going to be a lonely and boring one since I was finally all alone and I wanted to take this opportunity to fill my time up as much as possible to forget everything and also do the things I want. But I guess plans might have to be slightly derailed with how things are going. I'm not so sure how it will end, but just live in the moment right. Hahah idk, but anyway lesson learnt, and I have to set my priorities right. I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing. So confused:(
Aiyah fml, my skin's getting so dry and itchy!! Gotta spam my Cocoa Butter moisturiser when I get home. Ok shall head to the Funi station slowly nowww
No comments:
Post a Comment